Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thanks Lain!!

OHHHHHHH.... I'm so excited. Lain, over at ScrapHappy, sent me a link to some FABULOUS knitting videos!!

Here's what the videos look like. Unfortunately I couldn't grab the file but IF you click on the movie image you'll be taken to the purl page. (I was doing the English Method Purl Stitch incorrectly. Can't wait to try it the RIGHT way! :) )



OMG, I just discovered something that will be really helpful. Go here and scroll halfway down the page until you get to, "Fixing Mistakes". There are videos showing how to fix the following:

Correcting a stitch without unraveling rows

Fixing a run/dropped-stitch

How to re-insert your needle

Recognizing an accidentally twisted stitch

Inserting a needle into destination row, before unraveling

Using a "lifeline"


I'm in knitting heaven!
xoxoxo
PattyAnne

No comments: