Saturday, March 29, 2008

K 2, p to last 2 sts, k 2....


Hi!! I'm in Chattanooga again visiting my daughter and son-in-law! :)

I've gotten a lot of knitting done while I've been here - well, actually, I got a lot of knitting done sitting in Marshal Mize Collision's waiting room for 3.5 hours. (It's a long story about cars, car wrecks, a check engine light that keeps coming on and that awful clicking noise coming from the belly of the car. Well, I'll spare you the details right now.)

Oh, before I forget ---- I GOTTA tell ya--- my shawl should be done today (assuming that I can figure out these finishing directions)!!!
FINISHING
Leave sts on needle. * Insert crochet hook through the next 3 sts and slip off needle, yo and draw through all sts on hook, chain 7; rep from * to last 3 sts, insert crochet hook through last 3 sts and slip off needle, yo and draw through all sts on hook. Fasten off. Weave in ends.
If I figure out the above directions and finish the shawl, I'll be sure to model it for you. :) Remember, it's my first shawl (actually it's my first anything other than the bookmark and washcloth I made) so I KNOW there are holes where there should not be holes and no holes where there should be holes... I'm just excited to finish it. I can't wait to cuddle up under it. :)

Speaking about finishing my shawl, my friend, Rose, would be so impressed with me. I've known Rose for about 27 years and I bet she can count on one hand the projects that I've finished in that time! (Rose always finishes her projects!!) Anyone else out there like me?? I mean I have projects dating back oh, I'd say about 27 years!! The earliest I remember is the cloth books that Rose and I were making for our babies.

Well, gotta get back to my shawl.
xoxoxo
PattyAnne

No comments: