Thursday, April 3, 2008

What's On My Needles?

So glad you asked. :)

I started a scarf for dh but needed to buy a bit more yarn.
When I went to Hobby Lobby I didn't find the yarn I needed BUT I found this PINK, I mean HOT PINK, yarn on sale. It is regularly $5.88 per skein and was on sale for $.99 per skein!
Holy Crow!! I had to have this PINK yarn!!

Soooo what am I going to do with the BRIGHT, sparkly, oh soooo soft, pink yarn? Why, I'm making another shawl!! While I love the first shawl that I made, it really does have holes where there shouldn't be any and visa versa (Is that how you spell that??). Oh, it may be a tad bit too long too.

Anyway, I found this free pattern online for an all knit-stitch (hmmm I think you call it.... uummmmm.... garter stitch) shawl. I just started the shawl last night. I think I'm going to feel like a princess **wink wink** when I wear it! It's just so sparkly and pink!

Here's the shawl pattern.

(I actually wanted to make the shawl in the color, "coral gables" but Hobby Lobby was out of it.)

Got anything on your needles? Or doing any crafting?? Leave me a link to your blog! I'd love to take a look!
xoxox
PattyAnne
PS. I put my iPod in the photo because my NEXT project is an iPod sock. (I usually toss my iPod into my purse and I'm always afraid it will get messed up so this sock should help protect it!) BTW, I love listening to podcasts while I knit!

No comments: