My bloggy buddy over at Colour du jour tagged me with a Find a Book Meme.
The book closest to me is:
"Teach Yourself Visually - Handspinning" by Judith MacKenzie McCuin
Page 25 first five sentences: Hand cards are traditional tools for processing short to medium-length springy fibers. They come in a variety of styles, with curved back and flat back being the most common. They also come with different types of carding cloth on them: Coarse is used for more open fibers, medium is used for everything but superfine wool, and fine is used for fine wools and some exotic fibers, such as yak and camel. Some hand cards are made especially for precessing cotton; these do a good job on cashmere and Angora rabbit as well. All hand cards can process fibers of mixed lengths.
Page 100: Make a Two-Ply with hand
1. Pick up the nearest book of 125 pages or more (no cheating!)
2. State the title and author of the Book
3. Find Page 25
4. Find the first 5 sentences and enter them.
5. Find page 100 and enter the first, second and fifth word on the page.
6. Post the meme to your blog.
7. Tag 5 people. Have fun! :o)
I tag DK at a Flyover Blog, Sticks and Spin,
Lain at Scrap Happy