Sunday, April 20, 2008

Basket Weave Dish Cloth

Happy Saturday! I hope you're having a grand day!


As you read this, my friend Robbie and I are paddling our kayaks downstream hoping to get in some good birding before we go to our nature photography class tomorrow. Actually, we're on a birding mission. We're hoping to see the Painted Bunting. Our binoculars are ready!



Well, back to knitting....

Here's what I just took off my needles before leaving on Friday. I've got a question about it. Do you see those two ends of yarn on the left (where I began and ended this dishcloth)?
What am I supposed to do with them? I realize this is just a dishcloth BUT if I someday learn to make something 'fancy smancy' I'd like to know the "proper" thing to do. ;)

Happy Knitting!
xoxoxo
PattyAnne

No comments: