Monday, February 11, 2008

It was a Marathon - 10 Pages in 6 hours!

Saturday I had a ball at my LSS. We made 10 scrapbook pages in 6 hours - during which time we also woofed down our lunch!! These pages are BEAUTIES!!!
Dana and Carmen had beautiful pages all planned and ready for us to cut out and assemble. I think the hardest part was cutting the darn chipboard for one of the layouts. It turned out so cute though!

Usually when I go to one of these crop things I'm just the slowest poke in the group. Not this time! I was able to keep up almost ALL day. Phew!

Well, here are the ten pages we created. A couple of these pages aren't quite done because I didn't know what size to cut my mats since I didn't have any photos with me.

I almost think I'll leave the pages as is and let my daughter put in the pictures SHE would like since I'm making the book for her. What do you think?

Ok, I'll get my photos taken of the layouts in the next day or so so check back. :) Yes, I'm procrastinating!

No comments: