Tuesday, February 12, 2008

All You Need is Love

I did another tutorial on Scrappersguide.com and LOVE how it turned out. You can see my finished embellishment below.

If you're at all interested in learning how to do some of the fun digital stuff to add to your paper scrapbook pages, you outta go to Linda's Scrappersguide website. She offers many freebies there, BUT, the deal of deals is her monthly video class. (I'm pretty sure that you need to have Photoshop Elements or the full-blown Photoshop software to follow her tutorials.) You can get good deals on Photoshop Elements if you shop around. Anyway, back to Linda's tutorials. I have to say that they are THE BEST on the web. She consistently offers great, highly usable classes. In addition to the video classes you get a complete digi kit each month including background papers, fonts, ribbons, tags, brads, etc. etc. etc.

Anyway, I signed up for the year and LOVE it. I believe it was $36 for a year. What a DEAL. Really, it is!

Oh, Linda also has a free newsletter with tips available! Photoshop users you gotta try it this. Fun, fun, fun!

Here's my first attempt:
,
xoxoxox
PattyAnne

No comments: