Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Evelyn

It was my MIL's birthday last week. This birthday was a BIG one. Evelyn turned 90!! Happy Birthday!!!

I digitally scrapped this picture of Evelyn enjoying her birthday.
I created the ribbon and the hearts using tutorials from scrappersguide.com
The letters were free from Marie Stones at http://www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com
I used the tutorial on Jessica Sprague's site (Photoshop Friday #15) as a clipping mask refresher. The background is my creation.

Well, Eve's birthday was a lot of fun. We (a group of 6) went out to eat dinner. (Eve had sirloin and I had Mediterranean Chicken.) After dinner we headed back home to Eve's for cake. Since Eve found out last year that she is diabetic, we had a sugar free cake. It was made using a purchased angel food cake, sugar free cool whip mixed with sugar free pistachio pudding and pineapple. It might sound kind of 'yucky' but it is actually VERY good!




Well, thanks for stopping by!!
xoxoxo
PattyAnne

No comments: