Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Sunday

I went to the 'crop' at my local scrapbook store Friday night and had a ball. It is so much fun to sit around creating with all the creative people who come not to mention the fact that Dana and Carmen just make the shop a place you LOVE to hang out!! They are just such upbeat positive gals. Oh, and did I mention that I LOVE the decor of their shop. It's sooo PINK!

Well, Camen showed me how to make the covered letters as promised. I think they turned out REALLY GREAT!! Here are a couple:




I also made this page for the 31 page LOAD challenge while there.






I just finished making this digital page of my sweet, SWEET pooch (my page was inspired by one done by Valjs). This is Codie. She has lymphoma. My vet thought that she would have died 3 years ago but she is hanging in there. She makes me smile. :o)



Ok, enough chit chat for now. I've got lots of stuff to do so I'm off!

xoxoxo
PattyAnne

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Patty:)
I am soo happy you stopped by and left a message for me.:) How cool that you were inspired by one of my pages.:)I LOVE what you have done with your SWEET pooch.:) My Mom has used one of my heart pages for her dog too.:)They give us sooo much love..they deserve a heart page don't you think?:)Come to think of it..my pooch deserves one too..and I am in the process of filling a "doggy" album.Now see...you inspired me too.LOL

Have a wonderful evening!Thanks again!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

VJ's Scrap Room said...

OOPS..I called you Patty and maybe I should have called you PattyAnne?? so sorry:(

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Me again..please don't feel like you are being harassed.LOL I just remembered the question you asked me.
I don't use Photo Shop yet..I use Photo Impact 11.I got Photo Shop Elements 4 for Christmas a year ago.I haven't had the time or the desire to learn a whole new way of doing my designs yet...so it doesn't get used much.Lately I have been thinking about dusting it off and taking some time to learn it.Sorry..but we are in the same boat and I don't see a paddle.LOL If I can help you with a technique...most programs do pretty much the same thing..but you have to go about it differently.KWIM? Can't hurt to ask..right?:)Let me know!!

Hugs,
Valinda