Monday, January 21, 2008

Gym, LSS + Comfy Pants :)

I went to the gym early this morning. Did my usual (30 minutes of cardio while watching Regis and Kelly) and then both the machines and free weights.
Afterwards I took a shower at the gym thinking I would leave there and go directly to my LSS (local scrapbook store) to return THE glue gun mentioned in a previous post.

Well, when I got to the LSS, the doors were still locked. Dang. So, I came home, ate lunch, popped an ibuprofen (my old body is already aching - that's what happens when you get to be MY age!) and am now kicked back in my recliner with my laptop. I know.. I know... I need to get to work. I will. Lest you think I'm a slacker, I DID work for about an hour this morning from about 6:30 - 7:30. Oh, did I tell you I have THE best job! I work outta my house which means I get to roll out of the bed and head right to the 'office' ... in my pajamas!!! I prefer to call them my 'comfy clothes' since I can be found in them at all hours of the day (and night). You know the pants I'm talking about - those cotton, elasticized waist and/or drawstring pants that they sell at Old Navy. Oh, they probably sell them everywhere but my sister usually gets me a pair or two of really cute print ones from Old Navy. One year she got me a pair with REALLY big shamrocks all over them since my birthday is on St. Patrick's Day. (My mom says my name woulda been Lorraine had I not be born on St. PATTY'S Day.)

Well, I guess it is time for me to get to work or you will start to call me a slacker.

I'll have to go to my LSS later. Besides needing to make my return, I really want to buy some solid color brazill cardstock!! I think I'll buy some PINK!!! Yep, definitely pink!!

Later!
xoxoxo
PattyAnne

No comments: