Friday, May 16, 2008

Spinning on Ashford

Yep, it's just a long video of me spinning on "Ashford" (I haven't named my wheel yet).
Right now I'm just calling HIM Ash or Ashford because HE is an Ashford Traditional Wheel.

WARNING: If you're not into spinning, this video will be pretty boring. Even if you ARE into spinning, it will be pretty boring. I just felt like taking a video of myself spinning. I have watched numerous spinning videos online and love the way the various wheels sound. Sooo I HAD to find out what Ash sounded like in a video. LOL.

Oh, I asked for advice in my video so if anyone out there has any helpful advice, please send it to me!! I'm a real NEWBIE spinner and can use all the help I can get! :)

xoxoxo
PattyAnne


1 comment:

DK said...

This wasn't boring - it was AWESOME! I loved it. I can't believe how you just pick up new hobbies - usually difficult - and just dive right in. You go girl!

dk