Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I LOVE this Cricket Loom!

Got a new rigid heddle loom today!! Caron and I are planning on having classes teaching weaving on a rigid heddle loom (a Cricket Loom) using either handspun yarns and/or store bought yarns.

The cost of the class will include the loom! What a deal!

You can either BYOY (bring your own yarn) or purchase yarn from us for your weft. (We will supply the warp yarn.) OH, you can bring your own rigid heddle loom too if you have one. (We also have Schacht Flip looms!)

Anyone out there interested in attending class? We are in the process of setting up dates etc. etc. so let us know what days/times would be best for you.

OK, gotta get back to warping my Cricket!

3 comments:

Connie said...

This looks fun and the doggies are precious! I couldn't find the 2nd video!

Joan said...

Did you ever do Part 2?? Thanks!

Brenda said...

What an awesome video, thanks for doing it. I just got a Cricket loom and am hoping to warp it tomorrow. Did you ever do Part 2? Part 1 was so helpful that I would love to see a part 2. Thanks.