Friday, February 27, 2009

I've been FELTING

I decided to make some felt balls -- just for fun....





Then I decided to make some of those felt balls into beads -- just for fun...









And THEN I decided to make some flowers -- just for the heck of it ;) .....




I'll tell ya what.... Making the felt balls is ADDICTIVE. I really like the way they feel and sound when I scoop up a handful of the warm fuzzy things and then let them drop into a wooden bowl.... kind of reminds me of what the lottery balls on TV sound like. Ahhhhhh...... !?

Oh yeah... I felted some soap too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT balls 'o fire - love 'em !!
wanna see MORE - and 'how to' , too!
great colors and textures ...ummmmm!

Lil Knitter said...

OMG! I love the bracelets! They are gorgeous! Looking over your blog and your friend are so talented. Those little needle felted animals in the later post are just too cute.
Hugs!